1. My mind goes blank when I’m asked to make a list about…me. I know, you’re thinking “really, you wouldn’t know that by reading your posts.”
2. I hate to iron and put it off until I can't avoid it any more. My husband was reading my answers and just informed with this comment..."I have a lot of empty hangers in my closet."
3. The thought of growing old scares me.
4. When I am getting ready to go some place I will try on up to 10 different pieces of clothing and still wonder if I made the right choice.
5. I love buying jewelry (costume) but when I get it home I never wear it! It doesn’t seem to look right on me, it just looks great on everyone else.
6. When everyone goes to bed, I become a night eater.
7. I’m addict to drinking Dr. Pepper and popcorn that is made on the stove with butter on the weekends.
8. When I talk to my children about my childhood I say…back in the olden days.
9. I am troubled by where the matching sock goes once it enters the dryer.
10. At times I can be controlling.
11. I used to hate the internet but since I’ve discover the blogging world; I’m on it too much!
12. I love shoes and I have tons of black shoes…a girl can’t have too many BLACK shoes.
13. I don’t like to have someone drop in for a visit…I need to clean my house, first.
14. During my childhood all my cats were named Kitty something or something kitty.
15. I never had a desired to write, so this is definitely a God thing! I'm loving it.