Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Heal the Wound

I discovered this song by Point of Grace during the time of sharing my story 'My Secret Sin.'

This song has ministered to me many times,reminding me it's God's mercy and grace that gives me the freedom to reveal my scars. May you also be blessed and encouraged.

Psalm 34:4-5 (NLT)

I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.
He freed me from all my fears.
Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy;
no shadow of shame will darken their faces.


3 comments:

bo said...

This song is great. Thanks so much for sharing! And WOW - you're computer savvy is impressive! Can we do lunch!?!?
bo

Tea with Tiffany said...

Same song God used for me during my memorial service for my baby. Deep and true words.

Heal the wound but leave the scar.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Joan Kuree