Monday, January 18, 2010

Sanctity of Human Life


Today starts a week of awareness for Sanctity of Human Life. My friend, Pat Layton, author of "Surrendering the Secret" an abortion recovery bible study will be posting all week long a different thought regarding Sanctity of Human Life.
God is using her to help other women with the pain of abortion. Take a few moments to check out her web-blog, there you will find compassion and grace as she shares her heart.
Also grab the picture above and place it on your blog for the week...please. You never know who might be visiting and is holding on to "the secret."


Tammy

10 comments:

LisaShaw said...

I love Pat! I love you! Praise the LORD as we continue to stand for LIFE.

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Thanks for the information! My daughter participates in Life Ministries, I will pass this information along to her as well.

Joyful Blessings
~willa~

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

I'm so glad to see that God is using you in this so very important ministry!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy....thanks for the comment today and the visit. Yes, of course you can use my idea in your bible study. I hope it helps. It helped me.... God was the One who gave me the idea to do it and to share it... Blessings to you. Did Edie do your blog? It's beautiful!

Edie said...

Hey my friend! I've had you on my mind. Love the way God is using you to make a difference in the lives of others who need this information. Wish I would have known you back when... :)

Andrea said...

Praising GOD for working in and through your life in such a powerful way.
Blessings, andrea

Pat said...

Tammy,
I love you my sister and am so grateful to all the ladies above who have stopped in to encourage you.
We are in this together and really need to spur one another on.
Blessings to you my friend,
Stay the course!
xoxo
Pat

quietspirit said...

Tammy:
Thank you for sharing Pat Layton's blog entry. She gives me pause as I think about this issue.

Tea with Tiffany said...

I hope to meet you someday. Pat too.

Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed this study and the other one I did on abortion. God wants to heal his daughters.

Laura said...

Oh, so wonderful! I am sharing this one, Tammy. Special prayers for you this week, sweet friend.